The groundbreaker stakes are 37" tall. These stakes install 22" into the ground and leave 15" above ground. It is the ideal post for loose soil or high wind environments.
Articles in this section
- What material is the Sam's Board made of?
- What is the frame hole diameter for a hanging sign?
- What are the inside dimensions of a grommet for a hanging sign?
- What material is available when I order my riders?
- What is included in the real estate hardware kit?
- What size flyers can I use in the brochure box?
- What are the dimensions of the groundbreaker stakes?
- What are the dimensions of the power stake?
- When is your styrene product a good choice for my sign?
- What are the benefits of choosing the aluminum for my sign?