The aluminum is preferred for both indoor and outdoor use, and able to withstand adverse weather conditions. The smooth finish projects a clean look and feel for hanging signs and riders.
Articles in this section
- What material is the Sam's Board made of?
- What is the frame hole diameter for a hanging sign?
- What are the inside dimensions of a grommet for a hanging sign?
- What material is available when I order my riders?
- What is included in the real estate hardware kit?
- What size flyers can I use in the brochure box?
- What are the dimensions of the groundbreaker stakes?
- What are the dimensions of the power stake?
- When is your styrene product a good choice for my sign?
- What are the benefits of choosing the aluminum for my sign?